cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reactivate account

jimidee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The credit card I used to register was compromised and was being replaced when my monthly renewal came due.  My account was suspended because of the lack on CC number and I am unable to reactivate it even though I have purchased a voucher with sufficient funds to meet the cost.  I have tried the *611 route and using the Reactivate Current Plan button and the Make a Payment Button to add the voucher number.  Soft ware seems to be going in circles and will not recognize my inputs.  What the hell can i do now??

j

4 REPLIES 4

@GinYVR wrote:

@jimideeWhen you add your voucher did you get a postive response that your voucher has been added? (eg there is a balance in your selfserve) The PIN is a 12 digit code.

As I understand it looks like the website just times out when they try to add voucher, so no really error message. I guess they should just keep trying from time to time while they wait for the moderator. It's probably the website issue.

But also phone won't let them add.

@jimidee  what happens with 611 attempt?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@jimideeWhen you add your voucher did you get a postive response that your voucher has been added? (eg there is a balance in your selfserve) The PIN is a 12 digit code. I would recommend making sure the voucher has been registered in the system first. As vouchers sometimes are not immediately valid if it is bought at a store.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jimidee wrote:

The credit card I used to register was compromised and was being replaced when my monthly renewal came due.  My account was suspended because of the lack on CC number and I am unable to reactivate it even though I have purchased a voucher with sufficient funds to meet the cost.  I have tried the *611 route and using the Reactivate Current Plan button and the Make a Payment Button to add the voucher number.  Soft ware seems to be going in circles and will not recognize my inputs.  What the hell can i do now??

j

@jimidee Adding a $1 or $5 to your account funds has been known to wakeup the reactivation process. Maybe worth a try.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you contact moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In a meantime try Again logging in from time to time 

Also try using incognito mode to try to add the voucher again

Need Help? Let's chat.