cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process payment

PurpleC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to a new plan and I had auto pay before but my account has been suspended due to insufficient fund. I tried paying it with my credit card that was added to my account but it did not go through. I replaced the credit card and it says "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Please help. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

PurpleC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, @will13am ! Ya it still didn't work. i got "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

I will contact the mod team.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PurpleC, give it another try using incognito mode on your browser.  Note that multiple failed attempts can result in a credit card being disallowed.  If you are unable to add the credit card yourself, I suggest seeking moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  In the mean time if your service is suspended and not working, you could consider getting a voucher to restore service expeditiously while waiting for moderator team intervention which can take up to 48 hours.  Probably the most convenient option for voucher purchase is from recharge.com.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accept edcredit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you still need assistance then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.