cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process my payment

Wayne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My autopayment failed, I believe due to card expiry.  I tried to process it with my updated information and it is still failing.  My account number is 10000000xxxxxx.  

Can you have a look on your side.

Thanks,

Wayne

edit:  Account number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@geopublic Excellent advise, thank you for contributing to our growth 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Wayne  Try making a payment by using the custom amount feature instead of the automatic amount owing option.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Wayne wrote:

Hi,

My autopayment failed, I believe due to card expiry.  I tried to process it with my updated information and it is still failing.  My account number is 100.  

Can you have a look on your side.

Thanks,

Wayne

@Wayne   First please remove your account number from your post as you are on a public forum.  Click on the 3 dots top right of your post to edit and remove the personal info.

How did you update your information?  First log into your account and select payments tab and from that screen scroll down to where you see 'Manage my Card'.  Click on that and then replace the CC you had previously and then fill in the information for the new card you want to use.  Make sure the address for the new card matches exactly what is on your billing statement of the CC, also if you have an apt#, best to leave that space blank and omit any spacing when typing in your postal code.

You can also dial 611 to make a payment. 

If you are still having problems after trying suggestions then you'll need to submit a ticket via SIMon to moderators here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your account# by clicking on the three dots.  While you wait for a moderator, you could make a payment with a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log into your account and select the PAYMENT option at top of page. Then choose MANAGE AUTOPAY  and enter your new credit card info. evrything should be fine but if not conact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey,

Did you double check to make sure the updated credit info was correct? You could try a different browser or computer as well.

If it still doesn't work, I'd highly suggest you directly contact the moderator team to resolve this issue quickly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.