cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay with my voucher

omaralabbasi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I forgot to pay my 40$ plan which is due 25 September. I have a balance of 10$ I bought 2 vouchers 20$ and 10$ however I am not able to top up my credit. My payment history shows that I have Credit 20$ and balance 50$ for today. what should I do please ? is there any number to speak with an agent ?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

omaralabbasi

Thank you for replying, they solved the problem.

@omaralabbasi  Hopefully you will get back a response soon. Just need to be patient and the moderator will resolve the issue.

omaralabbasi

I removed the sim and I wait for 10 mins but still the same issue, I don’t know what should I do I submitted a ticket, I have to wait for 48h. I dont know if there is a branch in Halifax for public mobile that I can visit ?

@omaralabbasi  As mentioned your plan renewal was processed. Power down your phone, remove the sim card wait 5 minutes reinsert your sim power up and test. Does your phone work?

omaralabbasi

I did not do a plan change. I have submitted a ticket and waiting a reply. when I did the payment I received this SMS saying your payment has been successfully added to your account. and my account stayed suspended , I even tried to do a payment by my credit card and it did not work.

@omaralabbasi wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I tried it now but did not work. I think I should raise a ticket.

The transaction history shows that the plan already renewed. Unfortunately, only a moderator can help you with this.

@Anonymous  If omaralabbasi did attempt an immediately plan change since the renewal, it wouldn't have worked because it would have forced the customer to make another payment. Also, a customer can't change from the $40 plan to the same plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omaralabbasi wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I tried it now but did not work. I think I should raise a ticket.

Yeah that's really odd. It looks like it all happened but the image that had your top area seems to still want $30.

You didn't do a plan change or anything did you?

Is there another page of that payment history? How you got to have a $30 balance.

Sorry computergeek541: I pressed Post and went AH. Then with you mucking around in it I couldn't edit it. And I usually delete quoted images. Oh well.

Jeez..that really threw FF for a loop around the park with all that editing. It took me this long just to get to some sense of normal.

omaralabbasi

edited by computergeek541: removed picture containing referral code

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@omaralabbasi 

Your payment history look fine with me.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omaralabbasi wrote:

I found my pin but still they don't accept my voucher bought from recharge.com. I am on 40 $ plan, My balance shows 10$ not sure if it is the same as funds, but before I click reactivate and use the vouchers it was showing 30$. Now when I try to make another payment with credit card it doesn't work either.IMG_06AB1EBF0BF3-1.jpeg

You had a $30 balance. You added $20 getting $50. It "renewed" your $40 plan leaving you $10.

Try using the Lost/stolen function to Suspend your account, then log out, then log back in, and back to Lost/stolen and Resume. Restart the phone. See what happens.

omaralabbasi

I found my pin but still they don't accept my voucher bought from recharge.com. I am on 40 $ plan, My balance shows 10$ not sure if it is the same as funds, but before I click reactivate and use the vouchers it was showing 30$. Now when I try to make another payment with credit card it doesn't work either.IMG_06AB1EBF0BF3-1.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mm80 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You created this PIN when you activated.

If the account was opened in-store, the PIN was random and was texted to customer.

Thank you.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous wrote:

You created this PIN when you activated.

If the account was opened in-store, the PIN was random and was texted to customer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omaralabbasi wrote:

Thank you for replying. In my transaction history it shows that I paid. but my number is still suspended and when I call 611, they ask my 4 digit account pin, I don't know what that means. Also when I try to reenter the vouchers they told me invalid voucher.

The PIN should be needed for using a pre-registered payment card. You created this PIN if you activated yourself. You might even still have it from "611" as a text. It could also be on your SIM messages.

Which plan are you on? What do you have for Available Funds?

Did you click on the reactivate button?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@omaralabbasi wrote:

Thank you for replying. In my transaction history it shows that I paid. but my number is still suspended and when I call 611, they ask my 4 digit account pin, I don't know what that means. Also when I try to reenter the vouchers they told me invalid voucher.

Check your text message from PM after your activation.  You supplied a 4 digit PIN# during activation.  PM used the PIN# to make sure your are the owner of your account.

Instead of using 611, login to your account.

Click on the reactivate current plan link to get your phone working again.

omaralabbasi

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omaralabbasi wrote:

Hello, I forgot to pay my 40$ plan which is due 25 September. I have a balance of 10$ I bought 2 vouchers 20$ and 10$ however I am not able to top up my credit. My payment history shows that I have Credit 20$ and balance 50$ for today. what should I do please ? is there any number to speak with an agent ?

Thanks

If your Available Funds is more than your plan cost then you're set.

Did you try the vouchers in the 611 service?

Are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.