cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay for plan using balance?

rbd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a payment voucher to pay for my plan. I was able to add the voucher to my account balance but cannot make the payment for the plan. Can somebody please advise me how to use the balance to make the payment?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

awcm

I had a credit card expire in the past which I found out the day after the plan was to renew, so I lost service. I couldn’t add a new card so when I added a voucher, it automatically made the monthly payment and service resumed. I was actually quite surprised it was that quick. 

So for yourself, payment should come out automatically and you’ll have no loss of service. 

@rbd wrote:

My next renewal is tonight at midnight.

Are you saying it will automatically take the payment from my current balance at midnight and I don't need to take any further action?

Yes; it's actually 2 am ET I think.

In addition, ignore all messages from PM unless your phone stops working; they will just cause worry. 

Some guesswork:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

rbd

My next renewal is tonight at midnight.

Are you saying it will automatically take the payment from my current balance at midnight and I don't need to take any further action?

@rbd When is your next renewal? Money added to an account will just sit there until the plan renews.

If you are trying to renew early, click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

rbd

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I can't provide screenshots right now.

I'm just trying to pay for the plan. I've tried via the website and 611 phone line. I was able to type in my voucher pin and the value has been added to my balance. However, when I try to pay for the plan it just asks for a credit card or payment voucher number. I can't use card as mine are international and it won't accept the voucher pin as it has already been added to my balance.

So I have 50 dollars on the balance that I can't seem to use to pay for the plan.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@rbdCan you provide screenshots of what you are trying to do? It makes it easier for people in this forum to help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.