cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make a payment

Wil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to make a payment using my Debit Visa. The message I receive is that my financial institution rejected the payment. I contacted my financial institution and was told there was no attempt by Public Mobile to take funds from my account. How do I solve thiss problem?

7 REPLIES 7

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wil  If other methods fail, you can purchase a voucher from a London Drugs or Walmart and add that to your account. Of course, this is a last resort, but it will allow you to use your Debit Visa

@Wil  I use Firefox for everything pm related. Using the incognito mode when doing any kind of changes  within your account prevents almost all possible issues that may arise.

Wil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone. I was able to make a payment by using Firefox's Private Window, following suggestions given.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Do you happen to have another card?

@Wil  Try using @kselmak advice this is usually the problem for rejection of cards. Rebooting the device being used in addition to those steps can be helpful as well.

wangce2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can try using another card. Try MasterCard instead.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Try using chrome in incognito mode, clear cache and close all the other tabs and widows

If you try toi many times your card may be blocked by system, in that case you should contact moderators by clicking on the question mark and typing refund.

[Incognito with Firefox worked ....... Luddite]

Need Help? Let's chat.