cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my SelfServe Public Mobile Account (Requesting a password reset)

raykiller321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon, I currently have no access to my Public Mobile SelfServe Account. It is currently lock for approx (1 Hour) as I am typing this, but I would like to  request a password reset as I do not remember my current password to the account. 

~Yin Xiao

4 REPLIES 4

chocolatealiza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try again requesting a password reset after clearing cache/cookies on your browser and/or in incognito mode. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It would be best to contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@raykiller321 , you should try the password reset function to see if works.  For many customers, it does but for some the reset email is not received.  Regardless you can ask the moderator team for assistance with password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@raykiller321 wrote:

Good afternoon, I currently have no access to my Public Mobile SelfServe Account. It is currently lock for approx (1 Hour) as I am typing this, but I would like to  request a password reset as I do not remember my current password to the account. 

~Yin Xiao

Too many login attempts with incorrect password/email will lock your account and you'll need to wait the one hour. 

Submit a ticket to moderataors for a password reset via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then select 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to complete your submission.

Need Help? Let's chat.