cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to account

weiredfishes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill is overdued, I want to pay my bill but the My Account page is not working. It's just blank whenever I click into it. Also, my plan is supposed to be $40 per month 8GB of data. I was paying $40 last 2 months but few days ago when I login to my account it says I owe $50? AND the credit card payment never works, tried both local credit card and a overseas credit card. Need help.

1 REPLY 1

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@weiredfishes wrote:

My bill is overdued, I want to pay my bill but the My Account page is not working. It's just blank whenever I click into it. Also, my plan is supposed to be $40 per month 8GB of data. I was paying $40 last 2 months but few days ago when I login to my account it says I owe $50? AND the credit card payment never works, tried both local credit card and a overseas credit card. Need help.

You can try purchase a voucher from any of the retailers/convenience store and dial 611 to pay your bill.  Also you can buy a voucher from recharge.com for a small fee and use the 611 service to load it onto your account.

Was you getting a discount of $10 for the first few months for your plan?  I know there were a few promos in the past months that offered a few months with a $10 discount, so you may now be paying full amount if the discount period is over.

Otherwise submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete the submission.

Need Help? Let's chat.