cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my account

MistahX2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My due date is today and I am unable to pay with my voucher because my service has been cut.

37 REPLIES 37

Ok here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can click on the envelopp right up in this page and write moderator_team in send to Smiley Happy

chrystal1

When I’m in community, where exactly do I go to write to them? Making sure I’m in the right spot.

Sorry to hear that.. @chrystal1 ..did you write a message to the moderator? Still no answer?

chrystal1

I’ve been waiting 4 days now to get someone to help me the right way with my daughters phone! It won’t accept my email address or hers for her account, selecting the forgot password does not help this! 611 wont let me top up her account, doesn’t even let me put my visa number in! The payments come out every month on auto pay and did not come out and her account is locked. I’m getting very upset that no one can help fix this and will go to another provider if it doesn’t get solved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chrystal1- Did you try the forgot your password link just under the login button?  If not give that a try.  If you don't get an email within the hour, you would need to contact the moderator team and ask them to reset the passord.  You can also ask about the payment issue (if needed) at the same time.

In case you need it...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

It happens sometimes with autopay...it's always better to top-up your account before the renewal date...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chrystal1 wrote:

Hello, I cannot get into my daughters account. It won’t accept email or password. I do autopay and for some reason they didn’t take payment out and have suspended her account. I’ve tried doing 611 to pay and it won’t even let me do that. Can you reset email and password by accessing account with her phone number? 

Is your credit card expired?

Did you try to use the Forgot Your Password link on the login page to reset your password?

Here we are customer like you..no access to your account...

here you can reach the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And explain your problem..waiting time few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

chrystal1

Hello, I cannot get into my daughters account. It won’t accept email or password. I do autopay and for some reason they didn’t take payment out and have suspended her account. I’ve tried doing 611 to pay and it won’t even let me do that. Can you reset email and password by accessing account with her phone number? 

@MistahX2 wrote:

I had patience but now I have none. Apparently due dates and deadlines don't mean a thing to anyone. I received a message from someone stating that I no longer have service and would have to buy a new SIM card and get a new number due to the fact that my message was sent to the moderator too late. This does not make a lick of sense seeing as how all messages were sent early in the day on the 21st which happens to be the due date or deadline for payment. If a payment is due on the 21st, should I not have 23 hours and 59 minutes in order to make a payment ? I attempted to add a voucher to the balance I had remaining in my account yesterday before 8AM and was unable to do so because my service was already cut. That explains why I couldn't call 611 to add the voucher in the first place and was unable to access my self serve account. I was forced to set up a new account under a new email just so that I could speak or get in touch with someone to help with the issue, which obviously was a waste of time. Why do we have due dates or deadlines if we are not going to respect them ? We can send people and robots into outer space, we can clone goats and cure diseases but we can't fix this simple issue. Thanks again to everyone for their help and input, have a pleasant day.

I certainly understand your frustration. The symptoms that you are describing seems like you have been suspended for more than 90 days which means the account has been deleted. This would explain why you were unable to access your self serve account and the message saying you need another sim, but does not explain why you were not able to access your community account, it does not expire. 

You may have answered these questions but I am asking to make it clear what has happened,

- Have you gone without payment for more than 90 days? At 30 days your self serve account gets suspended and you can not use your PM sim card, after 90 days your account will be deleted and your sim is no longer any good thus adding funds is not possible. 

- Was the 21 first the due date for renewal or for preventing your account from being deleted (90 days after renewal)?

Where did you get the message from, the MODs? If yes did they have you go through the verification process? The reason I ask this is that having your community account with the same email as your self serve account is one way they identify you as the proper account holder. If you had to create another community account with a different email there may be confusion to which account they are referring to.

MistahX2

I had patience but now I have none. Apparently due dates and deadlines don't mean a thing to anyone. I received a message from someone stating that I no longer have service and would have to buy a new SIM card and get a new number due to the fact that my message was sent to the moderator too late. This does not make a lick of sense seeing as how all messages were sent early in the day on the 21st which happens to be the due date or deadline for payment. If a payment is due on the 21st, should I not have 23 hours and 59 minutes in order to make a payment ? I attempted to add a voucher to the balance I had remaining in my account yesterday before 8AM and was unable to do so because my service was already cut. That explains why I couldn't call 611 to add the voucher in the first place and was unable to access my self serve account. I was forced to set up a new account under a new email just so that I could speak or get in touch with someone to help with the issue, which obviously was a waste of time. Why do we have due dates or deadlines if we are not going to respect them ? We can send people and robots into outer space, we can clone goats and cure diseases but we can't fix this simple issue. Thanks again to everyone for their help and input, have a pleasant day.

MistahX2

I can't access my self serve, that is what I was referring to . I was unable to access the community and that's the reason for the new account under a different email.

@MistahX2 wrote:

I was unable to access , My Account. I tried to call and my phone has no service so I couldn't dial 611 either. I had to set up a new account under a different email in orer to access the community. The due date is today, February 21st .

Hi, you are having some interesting issues!

If you are unable to access your account then you should be still able to dial 611.

Being suspended or just not able to access your self serve account has nothing to do with your community account so there should not have been a need to create a new account to access the community. You said you received a notice in your account to pay by Feb 21...but you said you were not able to access your account.

Do you have access to your self serve account?

Have you tried password reset?

Sim not provisioned is most likely due to your account being suspended.

If you can gain access to your self serve account then there are things that you can try to figure out the issue and maybe restart your service.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MistahX2 sorry to hear about that.

Please send a Private message to Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent they will look into the issue.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Patience now...Smiley Frustrated few hours to 2 days....

MistahX2

Yes, I clicked the link, still waiting for a response. Thanks again.

@MistahX2 

Something "different" is happening with your account with it being expired.  You should have been able to call 611 to load voucher with overdue account.  Still likely need to wait for moderator help anyways.  

If you have an extra phone lying around, you can also try using the PM SIM card in the other phone to check if hardware issue versus service problem.  

@MistahX2 Try taking your SIM card out and reinserting it, then restart your phone.

MistahX2

Thanks to everyone for their help, much appreciated.

Did you click on the link for moderator?

MistahX2

SIM not provisioned:2 , is the message I have at the top of my screen.

As a general rule in the future, it is better to make sure you have enough funds in your account at least 2 days before your renewal day, just in-case of problems. There seems to be more account errors on/around renewal dates.

MistahX2

Well how would one contact a moderator ?

MistahX2

I had money in my account from the last voucher I used and I purchased another one in order to top up the account. I've done it several times over the years without any issues.

@MistahX2There must be a problem with your account then, as I said you should still be able to access your account for 90 more days. You will need a moderator for that.

If your phone isn't working that would be a separate issue, so make sure to mention it to the moderators. For now, you can try restarting your phone and make sure it's not in airplane/Do Not Disturb mode, just incase that's the problem with your phone.

Yes we are the 21th february.....but it's always more secure to have funds available in your account BEFORE the due date....

MistahX2

11:59 would be the 20th

MistahX2

I am using Chrome Incognito. The notice I received in my account said that I have to pay by Feb. 21 in order to keep my service, I attempted to pay over an hour ago. It is still the 21st for right ?

Need Help? Let's chat.