cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Verify credit card

Seanphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both my phones were set up with Autopay. I think its been 6 or 9 months as we renew for 3 months at a time. 

This time around the phones didnt renew on the credit card stating that it cannot verify the card. 

I called Visa, they said they cansee Public Mobile attempting to take the money but are not completing the transaction. 

I finally got one phone working on my mastercard but when I attempted to do the second line it said it could verify the credit card.

Can someone help me out?

2 REPLIES 2

theaxe67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having this same problem and am currently phoneless! My credit card is working everywhere else so this is Public Mobiles issue. @CS_Agent YOu guys need to fix this ASAP, unacceptable.

ScrapIron
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've had the same thing happen to me when I first started with Public Mobile and I just needed to use another card. I have no idea what the problem was but using another card solved it. We have three phone lines with public mobile and the card worked on 2 but not the other. 

You probably need moderator assistance, maybe they can help you with setting it up. Send a private message to @Moderator_Team through private messages. 

Need Help? Let's chat.