cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Verify Credit Card

Ohsharkfarts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on auto-pay and because my credit card expired in September, my plan didn't auto-renew as it should have today. I've tried many times to "replace my card" with the new expiry date and CCV but every time I do so, I get a message that the site is unable to verify my credit card. So currently I don't have any service.

I've already PM'd @CS_Agent but haven't received a reply yet (I'm assuming because it's the weekend?) So I'm wondering if anyone else has a solution for this?

5 REPLIES 5

Ohsharkfarts

OK thanks.

I've used incognito and cleared my browser cache. I've re-updated my address and tried again to update my credit card to no avail.

Unfortunately, with the vouchers I'll end up having to pay an $12 to stay with the same 90-day plan. The whole point of wanting to stay with my current plan is because I pay $45/a month instead of the new plans which are $47/month. Unless there are voucher services which don't charge a fee, I guess I'll have to wait until @CS_Agent gets back to me. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ohsharkfarts, moderator team does work on weekends. Response time can take a day of two due to backlog.  In the mean time, service can be restored quickly by buying vouchers from recharge as already suggested.  You can also try clearing browser cache as well as using incognito mode as work around strategies.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ohsharkfarts wrote:

Hm do you know if this will affect my auto-pay? I rather not pay twice.

@Ohsharkfarts

Recharge now...then get CC set up...autopay will be for next due date

Ohsharkfarts

Hm do you know if this will affect my auto-pay? I rather not pay twice.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ohsharkfarts

To get going untill the CC issue is fixed you could load up using a voucher from recharge.com..

Need Help? Let's chat.