cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Update Autopay Details

bpbasso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community, 

I am closing the bank account which my monthly autopay are currently deducted from and have been unable to update my card details.

Note that my current autopay is being deducted from my BMO Mastercard debit card and I am trying to change to my RBC Visa debit card.

The following error message occurs, 

"Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

bpbasso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent The suggested solutions didn't work.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bpbasso wrote:

Hi Community, 

I am closing the bank account which my monthly autopay are currently deducted from and have been unable to update my card details.

Note that my current autopay is being deducted from my BMO Mastercard debit card and I am trying to change to my RBC Visa debit card.

The following error message occurs, 

"Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Hope this helps!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@bpbasso First try again while using Chrome in incognito mode. And try deleting your autopay information then entering in the new card, rather than updating it. Make sure the information matches the card exactly, including capitals, abbreviations, ect.

If it still won't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...
Need Help? Let's chat.