cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process this Transaction

jaydiggins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've looked over the board on this topic and this seems to be a pretty common response to a large number of people attempting to set up a credit card or visa debit. I've tried using chrome incognito, I've re-entered my address in a multitude of ways, so far nothing has worked. I am new to this board, I do not know how to contact a MOD that others have referenced, and *611 directs me to use the online account, that does not work.

Given the number of issues people are having lately on this particular topic, the online option clearly is not operating properly. Can someone inform a MOD of the issue. Can a vendor set up auto pay, or will they have the same issue under this system?

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing cache/cookies first. Then close browser and retry.

When you are activating at vendor location, you can setup AutoPay at the same time.

Be careful when entering your credit card info. If you try too many times, you may end up locking that card. Read more here.

Here's info on Moderator Team here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jaydiggins wrote:

I've looked over the board on this topic and this seems to be a pretty common response to a large number of people attempting to set up a credit card or visa debit. I've tried using chrome incognito, I've re-entered my address in a multitude of ways, so far nothing has worked. I am new to this board, I do not know how to contact a MOD that others have referenced, and *611 directs me to use the online account, that does not work.

Given the number of issues people are having lately on this particular topic, the online option clearly is not operating properly. Can someone inform a MOD of the issue. Can a vendor set up auto pay, or will they have the same issue under this system?

@jaydiggins To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

You could buy a voucher at many retail locations and use that as temporary payment option.

Need Help? Let's chat.