cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

dawit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two public mobile accounts and I am getting Unable to Process Transaction on one of the accounts since activated (4+ months ago). 

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

5 REPLIES 5

kellykellz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried using incognito or private tab on your web browser? Worth a shot!

wingin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

did you try Chat with SIMon?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dawit wrote:

I have two public mobile accounts and I am getting Unable to Process Transaction on one of the accounts since activated (4+ months ago). 

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Not this again....are you changing your payee information? Let's do the rundown but try to use the search bar to find answers. 2 other members had the same issue yesterday. So....wait one hour before trying again. Clear your browser/cache...go into secret/incognito mode. Enter address exactly as it appears on your statement. Leave the apt/unit box empty. Do not put a space in the postal code. This should do the trick. If not come back and we'll  trouble shoot from there.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@dawit wrote:

Your payment info on PM website has to match the same info your credit card company has on file.

Has some info related to your credit card changed since your last successful renewal?

Did you move or change address recently?

If that's not the issue, try contacting your credit card company.

If this particular credit card seems problematic, you can try using another card
Or buy & use payment voucher to top-up for now (as mentioned by @ChuckYeah).

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Was yesterday your renewal day or are you trying to make a payment before your renewal?

Try making a manual payment off the same credit card or call 611 to make your payment.

You may also consider buying a voucher if nothing works.

Once your service is back up, you can worry about fixing the credit card situation, possibly thru moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.