cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

john-i
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.
Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaydiggins wrote:

@Anonymous Most likely I have been locked out. Your message is rather confusing and misleading and clearly is an issue with the system if in one instance an individual is to insure their banking info matches the form with PM, ACCEPT, sometimes you shouldn't use your apartment # or don't follow the instructions on the form in regards to your poistal code either. If these are issues PM is aware of, then why wouldn't they correct them? 

I didn't say match the bank to here. I said match here to the bank. The apt# field has long since not been useful. PM is well aware of these problems. Again, the vast majority of people have no problems. I have registered real full-on bank credit cards just fine and currently I have a "credit" card gift card registered.

The postal code is a goofy thing.

Look...this is a third tier low budget offering from Telus. It gets little to no resources from the mother corp. Or it's being directed by the mother corp to funnel the revenues straight up the chain.

So there are foibles.

jaydiggins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous Most likely I have been locked out. Your message is rather confusing and misleading and clearly is an issue with the system if in one instance an individual is to insure their banking info matches the form with PM, ACCEPT, sometimes you shouldn't use your apartment # or don't follow the instructions on the form in regards to your poistal code either. If these are issues PM is aware of, then why wouldn't they correct them? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaydiggins wrote:

@GinYVR I had modified my banking information to match Public Mobiles info, and still does not work. I don't have any problem using the my card with anyone else, and with the number of issues other people on Public Mobile have had with this particular issue, it is hard pressed to think that this issue is with everyone using the service. I really don't think the solution is with Visa itself, Public Mobile's site is the problem.

I would like to be able to contact someone with Public Mobile and make a stink.. That would be worth everyones time!

There are vastly more people having no problems than there are those having problems. We of course only see the problems here.

Make sure the name and address that you enter in the payment screen matches exactly that of the credit card billing address. Don't use the Apt# field and 6 characters for the postal code ie. either no space or drop last digit.

But it might be that by now the system has locked out your attempts thinking a fraud is happening. In which case you'd need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

jaydiggins

@GinYVR I had modified my banking information to match Public Mobiles info, and still does not work. I don't have any problem using the my card with anyone else, and with the number of issues other people on Public Mobile have had with this particular issue, it is hard pressed to think that this issue is with everyone using the service. I really don't think the solution is with Visa itself, Public Mobile's site is the problem.

I would like to be able to contact someone with Public Mobile and make a stink.. That would be worth everyones time!

Koho used to have a marketing agreement with Public a while back.. that is another option. Also make sure your card's particular on Public Mobile matches exactly as you would on your bank file.

jaydiggins

@GinYVR If I could just use another card I would. 

@jaydigginsThe path of least resistance is just try another card. The system is a black box, you put your card in and hope for the best.

In theory you can contact Visa to make a stink about it.. but is it really worth the time and effort?

jaydiggins

@GinYVR I can't get my Virtual Debit Card on file. The system consistantly refuses it.

@jaydigginsAs long as you have a credit card on file (even if it has been rejected), you will get autopay rewards even if you are paying with vouchers.

jaydiggins

@GinYVR I had to do that this last month, but I would like to be able to take advantage of dealing with my bills from the confort of my home while also recieving rewards available for the simplicity.

@jaydiggins If your plan is due to be renewed.. I would suggest go out and get a vouchers and top up that way.. so you have uninterrupted service.

jaydiggins

I have the same problem and it has not been corrected yet.

@john-i 

As you wait for moderators (1-2 day wait times), you could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito.  For address section, make sure it matches exactly your credit card address.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

If you already have a card registered with account, you could also dial 611 to try to add funds.  If you need service right away, buying payment vouchers instore or online via recharge.com is another option.  

john-i

Everyday purchases are still working.    

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

NancyJ

@john-i 

Is it possible that your payment card on your account may be expired? 

john-i

Thank you.   Just did

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok - I think I've seen like 6 payment related threads today... is there something up that's not the norm?

Suggestion: try using Google Chrome in igcongnito mode to process a payment... with that said I don't think that's your main issue here....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try to contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@john-i 

Can you add more details about your specific situation?  

Looks like you copied and pasted parts of your self service account page.

Need Help? Let's chat.