cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

jeremgod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been using the service for about 2 years. Last month on the 28th I made a payment as usual and all was fine. This month I'm trying to add funds and I'm getting the following Error message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've contacted my bank and ensured there was no block on their end. I've made other successful online purchases with the same card.

Please Note that my card was saved on my account as a payment method. It is a Visa Debit. It has been functional for 2 years. As a troubleshooting step I have tried removing the card from my account and attempting to make a payment, while filling out the credit card form, results in the exact same error message.

3 REPLIES 3

jeremgod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Excellent Thank you I will open a ticket with the mods

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jeremgod did you receive a new card and expiry date?

- Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement
- Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line
-Do not leave any spaces between your postal code
-If you have a middle name/initials enter it either in your last name box before your first name or in your first name box after your first name
-Use all capital letters if billing is all capital letters

if you've tried too many times you may have locked your card out and you would need to contact customer support mods

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You should contact the moderators to investigate why it is not working. Two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

2. Via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In the interim consider buying a voucher at a corner gas station or store. Link below is all kinds of locations  that you can purchase a voucher.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Other option would be using an online service like recharge.com to buy a voucher online. You'd be able to use the card and they even take Paypal.

Need Help? Let's chat.