cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

akirodestroy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Please help! I keep getting this message. I've tried multiple credit cards and all got rejected.

10 REPLIES 10

@gjong26 wrote:

Via rail use to do this as well.  My Master Card doesnt work when I try booking trips online but if I use my Visa no problems.  Its probably due to the fact that they may have to pay higher processing fees with certain credit card lenders.  This is why I keep a Visa and a Master Card.

Have you tried either of these or are all of your credit cards the same wrt Visa and MC.  I used MC when I setup my auto pay so that we know works.  If you dont have one then like the previous suggestions you can get a pre-paid MC and try that.

It is true that different Visa, Mastercard, and American Express can charge the merchant different rates. However, this is not why payments are failing. Public Mobile accepts all three of these.

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Via rail use to do this as well.  My Master Card doesnt work when I try booking trips online but if I use my Visa no problems.  Its probably due to the fact that they may have to pay higher processing fees with certain credit card lenders.  This is why I keep a Visa and a Master Card.

Have you tried either of these or are all of your credit cards the same wrt Visa and MC.  I used MC when I setup my auto pay so that we know works.  If you dont have one then like the previous suggestions you can get a pre-paid MC and try that.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@akirodestroy wrote:

Already contacted my bank. They said the problem is with Public Mobile. Can someone tag a moderator to help me please!

If you've tried all th suggestions without results, then contact moderators here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type your issue, select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and finish following the rest of the prompts to submit a ticket.

@akirodestroy Contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@akirodestroy wrote:

Already contacted my bank. They said the problem is with Public Mobile. Can someone tag a moderator to help me please!

akirodestroy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@akirodestroyif that's the message you are getting, and the credit card is issued by an American, or Canadian bank. Then contact them, and ask them to stop blocking you from using PM. 

@akirodestroy wrote:

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Please help! I keep getting this message. I've tried multiple credit cards and all got rejected.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@akirodestroy wrote:

@akirodestroy   Try clearing your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito mode.  Also wait an hour before retrying. 

When you are entering your CC info make sure you duplicate the address exactly as on your CC statement.  Also leave the apt# blank and no spacing for postal code.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried contacting your bank? Sometimes its an issue on their end. 

Unfortunately, PM is picky about their credit cards. Some credit cards don't work and there doesn't seem to be an answer why. In my case, my credit card didn't work and I called the bank and it wasn't a problem on their end. Fortunately, one of my other credit cards did work. 

There are a few solutions around this. A prepaid credit card (VISA works best) does work for PM or a public mobile voucher. Both of these can be found at any big supermarkets, drug store, most corner stores etc.  

Need Help? Let's chat.