cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

koyokoyo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear @Moderator_Team,

My credit card changed since the previous payment.

I tried making a payment with the new credit card information but am getting the 

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

error message. I've read that it's a glitch in the system?

I did make sure that I have entered the correct information. 

Thank you

18 REPLIES 18

rgruihn

good to know! Thanks.

All cell phones with or without a carrier plan active can make emergency calls to 911.

Your phone will still make emergency calls.

rgruihn

PM have disconnected my phone so calling my bank is not possible. This seems really dangerous considering I could not make an emergency call if I needed. Neither could any of my family/friends call me if they had an emergency. I am shocked that PM have this policy.

koyokoyo
@rgruihn wrote:

I've read this exact response (word for word) many times over amongst the 400 posts on this topic. I only have one credit card. I have put my details in EXACTLY as they appear on my statemnt. I have tried 3 browsers. I have tried incognito mode. There are no stores near me with PM vouchers. I'm looking for someone who has legititimately solved this problem (among the 400+ customers who have experienced this problem). Maybe one of them could post an actual universal solve that was provided to them by an PM employee????

Hey that sucks. 

The more information you have in regards to the situation, the easier it will be for you to resolve the issue. So I suggest calling your bank to see what the issue is and hopefully that points you towards the right direction. 

P. S. I never actually talked to a mod because I was able to fix my issue fairly easily. Although it was odd because it hadn't occurred for the first year or so with the same information. 

rgruihn

I've read this exact response (word for word) many times over amongst the 400 posts on this topic. I only have one credit card. I have put my details in EXACTLY as they appear on my statemnt. I have tried 3 browsers. I have tried incognito mode. There are no stores near me with PM vouchers. I'm looking for someone who has legititimately solved this problem (among the 400+ customers who have experienced this problem). Maybe one of them could post an actual universal solve that was provided to them by an PM employee????

rgruihn

I cannot call them because PM has cut off my phone till I pay them. The irony is strong here. Also, my card is working fine with other retailers.

rwboyd

Was able to get it resolved through PM with one of the moderators... 

THANK YOU! 

Turns out if you mess up a couple times a few un-successful attempts the PM system blocks your cards for a bit.. The Mod was able to assist.. kept my account active so I could continue to use the service, cleared my cards and was able to successully register my card so I could make payment! 

Again, tysm for helping me out... 

If you can't find the solution, or get it to work for you, in the community reach out to the moderators via PM and they will help get you sorted! 

rwboyd

3 different credit cards registered properly, however unable to process any of them.

Changed addresses to match still didn't work

koyokoyo
Please check your credit card bill and try to copy the format exactly. That's what helped for me. If that doesn't work, try calling your credit card company as they would be able to provide you the exact details as to why the payment is not going through 🙂

Do u have a unit or apt number
Also have a look at this link
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Having-issues-registering-your-credit-...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

juliaburgess

I am having an identical ISSUE and no one is able to help me!  My address doesn't have any EASTs or WESTs in it 😐 HELP!

Glad to hear that
Address usually a big part of credit cards issues here but its good that your issue been resolved
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

koyokoyo

Got it resolved thanks 🙂

koyokoyo

Problem solved.

So apparently having your address as East XXX Road vs XXX Road E makes a difference.

Thanks for your help. Sorry for the trouble ^^a

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm going to tag @Shazia_K, send her a private message with your accoount details name and phone number.  Not sure if teh moderator team account is working properly yet.

koyokoyo

Just called and they said it's being declined on PM's end

Also Check personal details as well like same billing address expiry date apt or unit number also card holder name
You can also try different browser or try a different credit card as well

If that's doesnt help then for time being you can purchase voucher from Canadian tire shell or shoppers drug But not all them usually sell them so try to find close by these retailers and call them ahead to make sure if they carry voucher also you can search here on this link near by location as well
https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay
Scroll down to search near by location

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@koyokoyo  best to cehck with your credit card company to see if they have actually denied payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.