cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction - Adding/Modifying Credit Card ERROR

mint9317
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been having issues with modifying and updating my credit cards on multiple Public Mobile Accounts. I have received the update creditcard email but cannot update my accounts. I have tested this one multiple cards on 4 different public mobile accounts. (I managed my familys plans/payments). This has been an ongoing issue for months now and I am in need of assistance. I have tried with more than 1 creditcard that are working and have called my bank to verify everything is OK on their end. Public Mobile is the only service I have that does not accept the creditcards.

Message received:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information or address, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged, and your transaction will not be processed. Please ensure your billing address in your profile matches the records on file with your card issuer."

7 REPLIES 7

jaydiggins

I am also having this problem, and have yet to get a response to fix it.

rgruihn

what did they say? I am having the same issue and my phone is now disconnected because of it 😞

mint9317

Thanks @Alex888 your link worked and I have contacted the MODS. 

mint9317

The Incognito browser trick doesn't do anything,

How does one get in contact with a MOD the link posted above brings me to an error page...

Harjind

@mint9317 wrote:

I've been having issues with modifying and updating my credit cards on multiple Public Mobile Accounts. I have received the update creditcard email but cannot update my accounts. I have tested this one multiple cards on 4 different public mobile accounts. (I managed my familys plans/payments). This has been an ongoing issue for months now and I am in need of assistance. I have tried with more than 1 creditcard that are working and have called my bank to verify everything is OK on their end. Public Mobile is the only service I have that does not accept the creditcards.

Message received:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information or address, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged, and your transaction will not be processed. Please ensure your billing address in your profile matches the records on file with your card issuer."

Sounds like it may be a problem in the system. If nothing else works, you can contact the mods here. Response will take anywhere from a few hours to 2 days. Good luck. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@mint9317 Try using the Chrome browser in incognito mode and make sure that all of the information is EXACTLY the same as what is on the record for your credit card company.
Need Help? Let's chat.