cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

Lori287
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Everytime I purchase US roaming it doesn't work.  I then get in touch with a team moderator and they try to get it going usually with some success.  It works for a couple of days and then boom it stops and I have to get in touch with them again.  I have attempted to contact a team moderator 4 times now in the past 3 days without any success.  Does anybody actually give help right now? I am so frustrated that if I don't hear back I will cancel.  This US roaming is bull**bleep**.  I don't know what the problem would be that they can't get it going properly when you purchase the add on.

34 REPLIES 34

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've never had an issue with the addon not working but when the addon expires I can't receive texts even when in Canada. I returned to Canada a couple days ago and tried to get the mods to remove the addon before expiry but still no response. 

Mod wait times are out of control. 

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I always get the $20 add on and never any issues. Is it possible it's a phone issue?

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This probably doesn’t apply, since you say it does work for a bit at first, but make sure roaming data is enabled in your phone’s settings once you enter the US.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lori287 wrote:

Everytime I purchase US roaming it doesn't work.  I then get in touch with a team moderator and they try to get it going usually with some success.  It works for a couple of days and then boom it stops and I have to get in touch with them again.  I have attempted to contact a team moderator 4 times now in the past 3 days without any success.  Does anybody actually give help right now? I am so frustrated that if I don't hear back I will cancel.  This US roaming is bull**bleep**.  I don't know what the problem would be that they can't get it going properly when you purchase the add on.

Moderator response time is currently 48+ hours.  Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the US addon.  I have never had any issue with purchasing or using it.  Not sure why it would work for 3 days and then stop.  Is this all US addons or just data?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.