cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US calling: Need help

Pramodchandra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I’m on a $50 plan since six months and was able to call any US number with no restrictions. But lately I’m not able to call any US number and when I try the message says that I have no talk to my plan. I checked my account everything seems to be alright. Could any one please advice on what I can do to get my Us calling service back. 

7 REPLIES 7

Not really, might want to private message the @CS_Agent and report it. May be an isolated case or two, but if they don't know, they can't address it.

Pramodchandra

@ChuckYeah  Seems like the issue sorted itself out. I’m able to call now. Any insights into why this might be happening. 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

There was a case similar to this a few days ago and it seemingly just fixed itself. However, that was just one us # that gave this msg. Can you try another us number and see if that works? We never found the solution but it was a short lived issue I believe.

We surmised it may have been on the other end, despite the obvious sounding pm error msg!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

There was a case similar to this a few days ago and it seemingly just fixed itself. However, that was just one us # that gave this msg. Can you try another us number and see if that works? We never found the solution but it was a short lived issue I believe.

@Pramodchandra wrote:

@geopublic @My account is active and I’m not calling number with the mentioned area code + exchanges. 

If you've checked your numbers and still not working, you need moderator help. Click question mark to open a ticket to have moderarors look.

Pramodchandra

@geopublic @My account is active and I’m not calling number with the mentioned area code + exchanges. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pramodchandra  If you account is active then please note that the following area code + exchange are not permitted when calling:

712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726, 530-881.

Are you calling any of the above combos?

Need Help? Let's chat.