cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

URGENT: PUBLIC MOBILE REJECT CREDIT CARD!

Hi there,

I am trying very hard to pay my bill here but Public Mobile has declined me so many many times. I called my bank and they asked if I put in the address in the correct format. It was correct. She said that there is something wrong on Public Mobile. My bank and credit card has clarified that there is nothing wrong with my bank accounts. My credit card is accepted elsewhere. So please help resolve issue! 

Re: URGENT: PUBLIC MOBILE REJECT CREDIT CARD!

I've created a private message to the community team moderators regarding this issue 2 days ago but no replies. Can any public mobile technician please help!?

Mayor / Maire

Hey @edithkyr ,

The automated system may have locked out your card after a couple of failed attempts.

I think the best way to get this sorted right now is by contacting @Moderator_Team via a private message and get them to help you through this.  

In the selfserve, I would disable autopay, remove the card and save changes, then add the same card again as new card and enable autopay again. May be worth a shot if you haven't already done this.  

Mayor / Maire

@edithkyr wrote:

I've created a private message to the community team moderators regarding this issue 2 days ago but no replies. Can any public mobile technician please help!?

Since you have already contacted them via private message, there is not much else you can do.  It shouldn't take 2 days to hear back from them though. 

Any input, @Moderator_Team ?

I've contacted @Moderator_Team 2 days ago and no help was offered since then. I'm already late on payment. I seriously hope I do not get suspended because of the inability to respond. A technician to call is always handy but of course with this telco, it is impossible.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@imm1304It's been taking them longer to respond because of major system bugs a lot of people have been trying to contact them. Current wait times may be as long as 5 days.Smiley Frustrated

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@edithkyr as a temporary fix, purchase a voucher from PM.  It would allow your account to remain active while they figure out the problem.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@edithkyr wrote:

Hi there,

I am trying very hard to pay my bill here but Public Mobile has declined me so many many times. I called my bank and they asked if I put in the address in the correct format. It was correct. She said that there is something wrong on Public Mobile. My bank and credit card has clarified that there is nothing wrong with my bank accounts. My credit card is accepted elsewhere. So please help resolve issue! 

Did you ask your credit card agent to see if they could see any attempted authorizations/charges from PM within their system?

As a temporary workaround; you could purchase a voucher online from recharge.com.

I already did all that and it still doesn't work. Can't pay bills. Can't make phone calls. Might as well revert back to using payphones - but where are they now? 

I did. But they said PM denied it.