cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT PLEASE HELP

Chrshaluc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I signed up as a new Public user last week and chose one of the 90 day plans. Processed payment of around $159 then had to add another $20 because account said not enough to pay for my selected plan. This is now $179 total charged to visa. Started my 90 day plan no problem. Today I cannot use my service, am getting a message that my service is temp suspended as it has expired and when I log into my online account I get the same initial message, a balance showing of $10 funds available and under my current plan the 90 day plan at the 90 day monthly rate. However it is asking me to add funds to my account to restore service and advising that my service is suspended due to it having expired. Please help me at I am now out with no cell or data services and no way to communicate. I should not have to renew until mid November.
6 REPLIES 6

Sho

I had the same issue this weekend - signed up and paid for 3 months, but had service interrupted on Saturday at the one month mark. The automated line said I had $8 owing, I have no idea for what. Then when I went to pay (because I saw no other way to restore services on a Saturday), the system said I owed $118 for what I have no idea - recall that this is one month in and I had paid for 3 months in advance, only 1 month ago. Looking back at the Welcome email and my Visa statement I see that I was billed for services pre-tax ($126 instead of $145), and the email says next billing date is August 17. That's weird and should have raised a red flag for me. BUT, I am also on auto-pay so why was my service interrupted? Messed up. After paying on Saturday, system said next billing date is Nov 17 which is the 4 month mark when I have now paid for 5 months. What up? 

Snowyneko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent Can we please get an update on the situation?

oneeyedgoose

I had the same problem and did the PM.

With this current incident and the previous issues, my comment is that PM is great when it it works but when it does not work, you will be in pain. I really cannot rely on PM to service me as the main carrier.

My issues before are:

- 1 day prior to the end of my 3-month plan, I want to change plan, cannot login to PM at all. So end of plan kicked in, auto renew kicked in, no change can be made.

- I had a 6GB data plan (for 3 motnhs) and there was suppose to be a free upgrade to 12GB plan, I selected the option, the system took it. But when renewal kicks in, I did not get the free upgrade.

Really, it comes down to: the automated system is not mature enogh to handle the variety of tasks that are required of it. Any service interruption in this day and age is a major issue.

horaciow

My daughter with all paid for 3 months, 10 days ago, 4 kids, has to go out and no phone

New on PM

I have already written twice to moderator and no answer.

Dissapointed with PM (and I was the one recommended PM to her...)

R47
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Lots of people are having this issue, it look like it's a bug in Public's system. Contact the mods with your phone number and email.

Snowyneko

This is happening to many customers (myself included), and I believe it is due to a glitch in PM's system. Contact @CS_Agent and include your acc. #, phone # and email address about this situation. If you are in immediate need of service, make a manual payment and your service should be back up and you'll probably have to go through a process of reimbursement or receive credit, I'm sure PM will uphold that because this mistake is due to their system error.

Need Help? Let's chat.