cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Making a Payment using the $40 credit that was allocated to my account

rginata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to make a payment today or my account or may account gets suspended?

How do I use the $40 credit that was put into my account by Public for the 2nd month service free promotion?  I do not have a voucher # and I assume its not a credit card/debit transaction. Appreciate your immediate attention as I want to ensure my account is not suspended as payment is due today before midnight.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

6 REPLIES 6

Fluidmax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe at midnight the system automatically takes the money from your credit and apply to your account. My account just automatically took money out of my credit today for my renewal. I just got a text to my phone thanking me for my payment. I logged in and saw the credit decrease the showing the next renewal date which is 30 days from today. 

@rginata wrote:

You have have answered my question - how do I "make a payment" using the available funds that were put in my account?  What option do I use - I do not have a voucher # and assume it is not a new credit card/debit transaction?

@rginata  Dial 611 from your phone it will report your account balance. If you have enough credit in your account the renewal will automatically take the money from your balance so there is nothing for you to do.

@rginata wrote:

You have have answered my question - how do I "make a payment" using the available funds that were put in my account?  What option do I use - I do not have a voucher # and assume it is not a new credit card/debit transaction?

There's no need. Let the automatic renewal run its course.

If you need to top-up (add more funds), you can use a voucher or credit card.

Btw there's no harm in having your credit card registered on your account. Having AutoPay, you will save $2 off every renewal and likely get some bonus data.

rginata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rginata, you can verify how much the upcoming renewal will cost by going to the rewards tab.  The system will calculate the cost by subtracting the current account balance and rewards due upon renewal.  If you see $0, you are good to go without paying a single penny. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@rginata wrote:

I need to make a payment today or my account or may account gets suspended?

How do I use the $40 credit that was put into my account by Public for the 2nd month service free promotion?  I do not have a voucher # and I assume its not a credit card/debit transaction. Appreciate your immediate attention as I want to ensure my account is not suspended as payment is due today before midnight.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

The credit is applied automatically to your account.

Logon your self-serve to see it has been added to your available funds.

If there is sufficent money in your available funds to cover your plan renewal, the renewal will take place without the need to top-up.

Just a precautionary note, don't logon your account during renewal night. Your account status will go through several updates. It's all part of the renewal process which will run it's course up to about 2PM EST. All is well as long as your phone is working.

If you do not see the credit yet, you may have to contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.