cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - Credit card unable to verify/make payment, account suspended

jessleng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my account is currently suspended and when I try to make a payment, online or through 611, I get a message that my card is unable to verify. I have checked with my credit card company and there is no problem on their end. I have tried updating my credit card information on Public Mobile's self-serve and even though the information is correct I am receiving this unable to verifiy message again.

I currently have no working phone due to this issue. Please get in touch with me immediately.

3 REPLIES 3

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
You can buy a voucher from recharge.com as others suggested, but also try using Chrome in incognito mode when trying to change your credit card.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi buy a voucher from recharge.com and top up using that. Then deal with the credit card 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jessleng wrote:

Hello, my account is currently suspended and when I try to make a payment, online or through 611, I get a message that my card is unable to verify. I have checked with my credit card company and there is no problem on their end. I have tried updating my credit card information on Public Mobile's self-serve and even though the information is correct I am receiving this unable to verifiy message again.

I currently have no working phone due to this issue. Please get in touch with me immediately.

@jessleng 

To get going quick..buy a voucher from recharge.com add funds that way..then sort your cc later

Need Help? Let's chat.