cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! Account suspended!

sahilshaikh1595
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello; so I paid my bill and the amount needed to pay for the plan is in the account. I'm not on auto pay and do this manually, but had no issues until now. 

It says my account it suspended and to ignore it if there's enough funds, which there is.

It's been over a week and my account is still suspended. I tried rebooting phone and removing sim card, nothing.

I contacted the moderators THREE TIMES and no one responded. 

Hopefully someone in the community will be able to help. 

(Yes I've waited over 48 hours after paying and contacting the mods)

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vida123 wrote:

My account has fund available, yet it is suspended!

I'm very frustrated. I made a payment but can't use my phone. What kind of service is this?????

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Vida123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has fund available, yet it is suspended!

I'm very frustrated. I made a payment but can't use my phone. What kind of service is this?????

@sahilshaikh1595

You're welcome.  Just another small "trick" that we have learned for this finicky website. 

Possibly, when you loaded the funds, the activation process stalled for some reason.  By putting more funds in, it re-started the process.  That is my hypothesis of why this works...

Have a great thanksgiving weekend

sahilshaikh1595

@Dunkman Thank you so much, paying a small amount seems to have done the trick! 

sahilshaikh1595

@Dunkman That's an interesting suggestion, I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

@sahilshaikh1595

Usually, if you have enough funds in your account, the plan should renew automatically.  

There have been a few cases in the last several weeks with similar situation to you.  Other customers have manually loaded a small amount of money into their balance/account and this seemed to re-activate their account.  I cannot guarantee that this would work, but it did work for other people.  

sahilshaikh1595

Thank you for your suggestion; I hadn't tried that. Unfortunately it didn't solve the issue, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference!

sahilshaikh1595

Thank you for your clearly written response. I'll do just that and cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Immy1234

I had the same thing this morning. Click on the renew plan button. It doesn't do it automatically. Have a good day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need Resend a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.