cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO MAKE CARD PAYMENT

devagupta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IT SAYS ERROR. 

ALSO WHY ITS CHARGING 1 $ IN USD.MY BANK MERCHANT SAYS IT CHARGES AND RETURNS 1$ IN USD

I WANT TO RECHARGE MY ACCOUNT

MY EMAIL- *****************

NUMBER- **********- PLS HELP ASAP

7 REPLIES 7

Chiefkeith

Make sure your address for the card you’re trying to use is the same as the public mobile billing address

Chiefkeith

Make sure the card you’re trying to use has the same address as your public account for billing 

Toyotagirl

I have tried to make a payment it is not working at all

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@devagupta It is unclear what you are wanting to do.  Are you trying to reactivate an old account?  Did you miss a payment?  Is your phone currently not working?  

Bank must be doing some weird charge and refund thing because of the payment your trying to make not going through?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your personal information from the post @devagupta.   Is this your cycle renewal date ? Are your services working properly?  If they are, do nothing. The PM renewal process goes suspended, then expired,  the payment comes out at 2am est, and the plan resets for the next cycle. Keep an eye out for your 611 payment thankyou message tomorrow.

If your account is suspended, and your service not working, then you 

may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.

Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.

2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.

4. Restart your phone.
or You can also use 611 to make your payment.:
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.

4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@devagupta...Click the 3 little dots top right side to edit out this personal data. A villain could easily start process of taking over your account with this info.

Need Help? Let's chat.