cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
tmd79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Two phones ARE linked on one account..

We activated our phones through a PC kiosk.  The rep linked our two phones to one account.

Problem... we only have access to the first number to change/update plans.  second number is frozen in time and I now need to top up data for this month.  Second number shows up as the alternate phone on the first number account.  Help... 

 


Accepted Solutions
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..


@tmd79 wrote:

excuse me for asking... who are the moderators?  


Moderators are customer service reps for public mobile.  You need to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the chatbot.  To do that you click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and follow the prompts from your question there.


I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post


All Replies
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..


@tmd79 wrote:

We activated our phones through a PC kiosk.  The rep linked our two phones to one account.

Problem... we only have access to the first number to change/update plans.  second number is frozen in time and I now need to top up data for this month.  Second number shows up as the alternate phone on the first number account.  Help... 

 


I had understood that this wasn't possible...two accounts using the same email.

Either way, all you can do is contact the moderators.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..

@tmd79 Give the moderators the email account that you would like associated with the telephone number that currently doesn't have a self service account. Stay safe. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..

Being a past Telus prepaid customer it is easy to see the PM online account is an extract from the Telus system. On Telus you had to authorize the second account to be controlled under the one “sign in”. So either the phone number or account number on the top right on your account....you were able to toggle that box and be able to select what account you wanted to work with. 

tmd79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..

excuse me for asking... who are the moderators?  

tmd79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..

Good thought.. I toggled account number and only one showing.  Any further ideas?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..


 

@tmd79 wrote:

Good thought.. I toggled account number and only one showing.  Any further ideas?


You will need to contact a moderator. Bottom right of your screen. 

ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..


@tmd79 wrote:

excuse me for asking... who are the moderators?  


Moderators are customer service reps for public mobile.  You need to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the chatbot.  To do that you click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and follow the prompts from your question there.


I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..


@LurganIeUk wrote:

Being a past Telus prepaid customer it is easy to see the PM online account is an extract from the Telus system. On Telus you had to authorize the second account to be controlled under the one “sign in”. So either the phone number or account number on the top right on your account....you were able to toggle that box and be able to select what account you wanted to work with. 


@LurganIeUk, we have been told that it isn't an option with PM and even though it would be so nice to just toggle through the accounts with one sign in it isn't possible here (YET)  Hopefully it is something they can do in the future


I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

tmd79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Two phones ARE linked on one account..

Thanks.. I have opened a ticket and will wait for a response and hopefully a solution.

 

Need Help? Let's chat.