cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two conflicting offers?

CanadianPerson0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I finally got my plan setup and I had used a referral code ($10 credit). It says that'll be used for the next cycle. But, I also used my email prior to April 5th and activated prior to April 16th which means I'll get next months cycle for $0. Will that $10 credit be activate for my June cycle then? Or did I basically waste a referral? Also. On my self serve it doesn't show any of this... it just shows the -$2 for using autopay... 🤔

4 REPLIES 4

CanadianPerson0

Thanks!

CanadianPerson0

Super helpful response! Thanks.

@CanadianPerson0 

The $10 credit will show up tomorrow....usually but up to 72 hours. The referrer gets their $1 reward immediately. The 30 day credit will be applied within the next 30 days....but probably within the next 7 business days is my guesstimate based on previous promos.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That referral credit will go into your account so their balance will be +$10.  For the promo 2nd month free, you'll get a credit of $$$ (Monthly Plan rate) that will make the next month free on top of the $10, so you'll still put that $10 referral credit to good use!

For example, if you're on the $25 plan... you have the $10 referral credit and will receive $25 credit for the second month = $35 credit in your account.  The second month will deduct $25, leaving $10 for the next month.

No worries - nothing lost nor wasted here!  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.