Twice charged

Shab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've being charged twice in one month.  Acct deactivated.  Extremely uoset

17 REPLIES 17

canadagirl48

Thanks , I have message them.

@Deana, please contact the moderator team (Public Mobile customer service) and have them look into your account problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@canadagirl48 wrote:

I have the same problem too. It would be nice to have some customer service help because I am not paying again.

@canadagirl48, please contact the moderator team (Public Mobile customer service) and have them look into your account problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

canadagirl48

I have the same problem too. It would be nice to have some customer service help because I am not paying again.

Deana

Hey I payed my bill April 8 and they are asking for another payment today. What do I do just pay there is no representative to speak to

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sanjeev wrote:

I never changed my plan, and I have always stuck to the same plan since the beginning.

I stand corrected then... let a MOD get back to you, again hope it all works out.

Sanjeev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I never changed my plan, and I have always stuck to the same plan since the beginning.

TheOldVR

Contact a MOD as others have mentioned, also as others have mentioned it appears that you changed plans before your billing cycle was complete.

Hopefully PM will help out... but they don't necessarily need to offer a refund if I understand the rules correctly.

Happy Tuesday!

@Sanjeev, you didn't get charged twice, you have two payments because you've changed your plan during your cycle immediately.  You could've selected 'on next cycle' which would have let you keep your value until May.

Public Mobile has no reason to refund you for your mistake.

Sanjeev

Public Mobile - Transaction History-1.jpg

Dunkgirl

@Sanjeev  Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team and they will take care of you. Click this to message them. 

@Sanjeev wrote:

Hi,

You blocked my phone today while I already paid my plan on 4/15/2019.  I had to pay again today in order to use my phone.

Please let me know what I can do.

Thank you

Sanjeev

Sanjeev

Hi,

You blocked my phone today while I already paid my plan on 4/15/2019.  I had to pay again today in order to use my phone.

Please let me know what I can do.

Thank you

Sanjeev

Dunkgirl

@kelvarnsen wrote:

If you are set on cancelling and you can't get a reply from a mod the other option is to call your credit card company, explained to them that you were double billed and ask them if they can reverse the charge.

@kelvarnsen  @Shab @QueenEsther8888 Use this method as a last resort. Public mobile will correct a mistake if you give them the chance. They will get back to you a soon as they can.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are set on cancelling and you can't get a reply from a mod the other option is to call your credit card company, explained to them that you were double billed and ask them if they can reverse the charge.

Dunkgirl

@QueenEsther8888 wrote:

Hello,

I was charged twice this month. First on April 11 th and then on April 23rd. How can I have a refund?

Best regards,

@QueenEsther8888Only moderators can give you a refund. Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  

QueenEsther8888

Hello,

I was charged twice this month. First on April 11 th and then on April 23rd. How can I have a refund?

Best regards,

Dunkgirl

@Shab wrote:

I've being charged twice in one month.  Acct deactivated.  Extremely uoset

It sounds like you need to send a private message to the public mobile moderator team asap. Wait times are very bad right now I have been waiting 4 days with no response so do it now. Click this to message them.

We might be able to help you get your service up and running while you wait for them to fix your double billing issue. Can you send a screen shot of your self serve overview page and payment history without your personal details so we can try and look into whats going on?

If you are unable to make a screen shot let us know all the details. What plan you are on, current account status, renewal date, account balance, account payment history dates and amounts.

Common fixes for reactivating are adding another payment of $1 or more and the lost / stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.