cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to reactive a account

athavan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi so my auto payment card just got expired today and to night I tried to renew my account 

phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I put more then enough money in to my account now and trying to reactivate the account but still telling me the account is suspended. It has been only one the plan expired. 
please help ASAP 

thank you 

edited by comptuergeek541:  phone number removed

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Manjinder2 : Please review this previous reply (<-click) to you in your other thread.

Manjinder2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@athavan wrote:

Hi so my auto payment card just got expired today and to night I tried to renew my account 

So I put more then enough money in to my account now and trying to reactivate the account but still telling me the account is suspended. It has been only one the plan expired. 
please help ASAP 

@athavan

Do you still have services? If yes, then as others are saying, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@athavan : Yup pretty much every new customer kinda freaks out over their first renewal. At about 9pm ET the account will say Plan Expired in red. Then at midnight ET it will say suspended in a box up top. Then at 6am ET it renews. At noon ET you'll get a couple texts saying all is well.

All the while, your services should keep working.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@athavan 

Sounds like you've done what you needed to do!  🙂  I would logout and login again a bit later to see if the system just needed a kick to update the status.  If you continue to have problems, you can reach out to a Moderator via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or send them a message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

However, before reaching out to a Moderator... @computergeek541 makes a great point that Public Mobile does say Suspended during the system renewal process when it's actually isn't!  This bugs me and gives me anxiety, but it works, so I won't complain.  🙂

+ One other note: this is a public forum, where users like us are helping users like you!  Please don't post any personal information here because we don't want you, your account, or your services to get compromised.  Moderators will have [MOD] icon next to their name so you know you're dealing with legitimate staff (when needed).

@athavan wrote:

Have you checked if your service is actually working?  During the renewal process, the self serve system will tell all customers that service is suspended when it really isn't. 

Need Help? Let's chat.