cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to pay activation. Card not being accepted

Mitch1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm at the payment screen and I am entering my pre paid visa card. It's not being accepted. I need it activated asap, is there a phone number to call or some one to do this?  

7 REPLIES 7

@Mitch1 wrote:

I went to 7-11 they had no idea what that was, recharge voucher? Does it have an extra fee? 

@Mitch1  This article might help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mitch1 wrote:

Well now the cats out of the bag... Why would I do recharge for an 8 dollar charge on 50??

They will charge 5% GST and then some fees. It's the fees that make it more. You still pay taxes in your province for a voucher at a store.

Go back to that 7-Eleven and have them look.

Mitch1

Well now the cats out of the bag... Why would I do recharge for an 8 dollar charge on 50??

@Mitch1 wrote:

I went to 7-11 they had no idea what that was, recharge voucher? Does it have an extra fee? 

Check it out: recharge.com or https://www.ding.com

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mitch1 wrote:

If the store sells gift cards then they most likely have the little pinpad terminal. Ask them to actually look. Maybe they might think of them as top-ups or also minutes.

Recharge used to be a good online option but they're more expensive now. But if you don't mind paying for convenience then have at it.

Mitch1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would buy an online voucher from recharge.com or from a voucher seller gas station 7-11, etc and activate.

Deal with cc issues after

Need Help? Let's chat.