cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to make payment

Rainbowgrrrl21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have my TD VISA debit card set up for auto pay.. it always goes through fine.

Today it didnt.

I went and tried to register it again.. it said it cannot confirm my card.

So i tried to register another credit card.. my account says the same thing.. it wont register my card!!! 

Help!! I have no service!! 😔😔😔

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rainbowgrrrl21  It's a known issue that Auto-Pay will fail on occasion. Hopefully Public will fix the problem soon. In the meantime, because of the many attempts to add/change credit card info a safety lock gets triggered that needs to be reset by Public Mobile before you can add you card again.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rainbowgrrrl21  Even the suggestions succeed in reactivating your account perhaps contact the moderators anyway. Autopay should not fail. 

Click on the green question mark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")

Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

If you are having problems using Simon contact the moderators directly through private message here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also, have a look at the Textnow app as a backup; free calling/texting with wifi.

brettster99

@Rainbowgrrrl21 

If that doesn’t work you can pay with a voucher though 611 as well.

For the Card issue I would contact mods to see what is up 

Daps

@Rainbowgrrrl21   611 is an automated menu system. where you can make a payment with a payment voucher or with the card you already have registered on your account.

If you are unable to register your card, you will need to contact moderator_team for help.

Click on https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ to get started to submit a ticket to moderators. Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Alternatively if you have trouble submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to them directly here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your inbox (message envelope at top right corner) to see their reply.

While waiting for thier reply, you may get a payment voucher to reactivate your service

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Rainbowgrrrl21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh.. i didnt know i could call 611!  I will try that!  And no my card doesnt expire for 2 years and there are more than enough funds to cover my payment 🤔 .. i will try calling 611. Thank you 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you try calling 611 to make a payment  using the debit card ?

Has the debit card expired ?

Need Help? Let's chat.