cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change over credit cards

r_nickc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to a new credit card and every time I try to enter the number and address I get a message at the top of the page that says my card supplier is the one denying this request, but I've spoken to them on the phone about this issue and they've assured me that there is no issue on their end.

Can you please help me change over my credit card # for my account?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @r_nickc , 

Did you try using the Replace this card option?

Try this only after you have not made any attempts for 24 hours. It is best to try it late at night when the site has less traffic. (Tips: No more more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card within 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.)

1. Clear the browser cache and then close all tabs.
2. Launch your browser again, you might want to Use secret/private/incognito mode.
3. At Self-Serve, Payment Tab-> "Manage my Card" (Under the One Time Payment option) -> "Replace my card"
4. When filling in the information

a . Avoid autofill
b. If address/name your credit card statement is in ALL CAPS, follow it with All CAP.
c. Do not use the Apt/Unit box. Leave it blank.
If you have a suite #, add it to your street address instead.
When you fill out the street address, following Canada Post address if there is a discrepancy.
You might use the billing address on your second attempt if necessary.
Example: 101-1234 ABCD AVE E , City , PROV , CANADA , X0X0X0
d. Do not use a space in the postal code.
If it fails the first time, you might want to try X0X 0X (drop the last digit due to space)
e. Make sure you use the full name on the card.

5. Submit the credit card/address without a payment attached to have it register.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@r_nickc : If you've been trying a bunch of times then your account card entry may be locked out suspecting a fraud.

If not then wait about an hour to start.

Then make sure the address you enter is exactly like your billing address. No space in the postal code or drop last digit. Maybe even all caps everywhere.

If and when you do get it entered then do a manual payment of a small amount to test it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same one ,

your typing and sometime you type it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

if you are already activated you can do,

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

if you can't fix it your issue you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.