cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add mastercard for auto pay

chaudhrycn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I called my credit card company they saying not getting requect for payment they are not declining.

Thsnks

5 REPLIES 5

chaudhrycn

Its canadian credit card with canadian address and I use it daily plus online 3 to 4 times a week no problem ever except with public mobile no spaces in postel code either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chaudhrycn wrote:

Thanks for your reply Had and have tried may time with the incognit mode and I dont have a aprtment number either I need to send the message to the mod i think

Is the Mastercard from a Canadian or American institution and are you using a Canadian or American address?

Also try not having the space in the postal code or dropping the last number.

Is it one of those prepaid kind of gift cards like MyVanilla (not Vanilla which should work)?

The address has to be identical to the credit card billing address unless it's one of those gift cards.

@chaudhrycn wrote:

Thanks for your reply Had and have tried may time with the incognit mode and I dont have a aprtment number either I need to send the message to the mod i think

Good idea. You can reach them via a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you as soon as they can.

chaudhrycn

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@chaudhrycn Try using incognito/private browsing mode. If that does not work, there might be some error with verifying your billing address. 

Need Help? Let's chat.