cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Change credit information - 5 digitauthenticator doesnt work

wwong57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've already emailed the moderator team, got 1 reply then radio silence.

All i'm looking to do is update my CC information so i don't get shut off - but when i put in my phone number for a 5 digit authenticator code, it's not sending me anything - and i've done it multiple times already. 

Incredibly frustrating with no support.

HELP 

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@wwong57 

It appears you also tried to update credit card information last July, according to your post from then on a different thread.

Were you able to update it back then - what worked then?   Try it again...

Here's the prior thread you started last July, just to refresh you:

Re: Locked out of my account - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@esjliv 

I was assuming its the code you get when you set up your self serve account as that's the only one I can think of that fits that description. Which you would need if you were trying to update your credit card and you never set it up after activating in store but preregistered your card for autopay at activation.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wwong57 wrote:

All i'm looking to do is update my CC information so i don't get shut off - but when i put in my phone number for a 5 digit authenticator code, it's not sending me anything - and i've done it multiple times already. 

HELP 

@wwong57 I am not familiar with the 5 digit code you are speaking of, can you explain what you are trying before you get this?

To update credit card you need to access your Self Serve account.

If you have not registered for a Self Serve account, you do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then to log into your Self Serve account you do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Once logged into your Self Serve account go to the below tab and update your credit card info.

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

Paying for your service online info. here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

@wwong57 

Have you set up your self serve account before this? Is that the code you have been trying to recieve? Or have you previously set up your self serve and are trying to access it?

Have you replied to the moderators via your private messaging? They are usually very prompt with their replies if you are.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wwong57 wrote:

HELP 

@wwong57   You can also purchase vouchers from retailers or gas/convenience stores to make a payment via the 611 system if you need to make a payment and are unable to get the CC details updated before renewal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wwong57 , if you are referring to the authorization for the support ticket, you can use the self serve account login.  It is a lot easier and does not rely on receiving anything.  

Need Help? Let's chat.