cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tries to change credit card on file

Jim4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys,

Have a Visa on file for autopay and would like to change it to a MasterCard, but when I enter all the correct info (verified by a call to M/C) I get "Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

Any ideas??

7 REPLIES 7

@Jim4 wrote:

Thanks guys,

Tried a differen browser and all is well in the unverse. Thanks again for your help.

Good news!

Jim4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks guys,

Tried a differen browser and all is well in the unverse. Thanks again for your help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try deleting old cc info before updating to new cc info. That worked in my case. Good luck.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jim4 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Have a Visa on file for autopay and would like to change it to a MasterCard, but when I enter all the correct info (verified by a call to M/C) I get "Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

Any ideas??

Clear cookies and caches, waiting one hour,  then try use incognito mode.

Try using the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jim4 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Any ideas??

Try with a different browser or on incognito mode. And check your EXACTLY information on your credit card...they must be the same...and leave the appt number blank...

Need Help? Let's chat.