cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried 3 different credit cards all of them getting denied?

visiblecloud7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to make a payment to my account so I can reactivate my service. It's not accepting any of my credit cards. I've tried multiple ones. I've contacted bank's telling me I've been charged 0.00$ and that they have NO issues on their end. It is clearly on your side. I've even went outside to make purchase successfully with the credit cards.

I get the following message whenever I try:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together.

Listen guys. The service is pretty horrible. I'm 1 step away from converting to Chat-R if you cannot solve this issue by tonight. I am done.  

10 REPLIES 10

@visiblecloud7 wrote:

I've tried to clear the cache but no success. Its as if public mobile locked my account.

Apparently that can happen after a few unsuccessfull attempts. Sadly seems your only options are, as suggested, 

• await moderator support
  • get a voucher and add it by dialing 611 (some store vouchers take up to 48 hours to activate; recharge.com and ding.com seem to be instantaneous)
  • try again in the morning
  • use an app for calling/texting with wifi (fongo, textnow, google hangouts ...)

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@visiblecloud7 

If you try too many times, sometimes PM will lock you out.  You can attempt again in another 1-2 hours.  You probably need moderator help, but wait times can be 1-2 days.  

If you want to activate right away, as stated above, get a payment voucher either in store or online (recharge.com).

visiblecloud7

I've tried to clear the cache but no success. Its as if public mobile locked my account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@visiblecloud7 wrote:

I need to make a payment to my account so I can reactivate my service. It's not accepting any of my credit cards. I've tried multiple ones. I've contacted bank's telling me I've been charged 0.00$ and that they have NO issues on their end. It is clearly on your side. I've even went outside to make purchase successfully with the credit cards.

I get the following message whenever I try:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together.

Listen guys. The service is pretty horrible. I'm 1 step away from converting to Chat-R if you cannot solve this issue by tonight. I am done.  

@visiblecloud7  The PM credit card processing system has issues. If you try to add a card(s) to many times a security lock gets triggered and needs to be reset by the moderator.

While waiting for the moderator as a temp fix you can purchase a voucher from recharge.com.

rp.jpg

How about getting a payment voucher from the Tire or 7-11 then calling 611 to add it to your plan. You can also check out recharge.com.

After you get the phone active again, you can start the process with contacting a moderator to fix the credit card issue.

lubinyeee23

Could you try using another internet browser or even the "incognito" window? Sometimes the cache causes issues in the public mobile system. It happened to me when I was setting up my device. 

visiblecloud7

All done already. Not helpful

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@visiblecloud7 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Also restart your browser before adding credit card info again.

Good luck

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can contact mods at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

While waiting for the response keep trying, but don't over do it for any of your cards cause they may get flagged

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I suggest that you contact the moderators (wait times are more than a day).

You can also retry a little later on as it might be a system issue? 

Need Help? Let's chat.