cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred to Koodo, but still getting charged

sbbeaudry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the title suggests, I transferred to Koodo a few months back and noticed that I got billed $150ish from Public Mobile. Since I'm no longer with PM I need a refund of that money and to close my PM account. Who do I need to contact in order to get this done?

4 REPLIES 4

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sbbeaudry wrote:

Yes, I ported my number. I can't seem to be able to log into the Public Mobile main site, only the community site. Do you know the username of DMs that I can contact or where I can find a list?

Then they definitely shouldn’t have billed your card. Follow @LEGO‘s instructions and shoot them a DM and they can look into what went wrong for you. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sbbeaudry 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they might help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

sbbeaudry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I ported my number. I can't seem to be able to log into the Public Mobile main site, only the community site. Do you know the username of DMs that I can contact or where I can find a list?

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you port out your number? If so your PM account should have automatically been closed. If not, did you turn autopay off? Outside of porting out there’s no other way to cancel an account than to deactivate autopay. 

You can try contacting a mod via DM to see if they can look into your account for you and hopefully sort you out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.