cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up my balance and still no service?

bkung89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was out of the country for 2 months and lost my SIM card, my plan had been expired for 1 month and i had recently purchased a new SIM card from public mobile, i switched sim card via self serve so i would not lose my current number and i topped up my balance (still have until Nov. 7 before my account is deactivated)

Problem now is that even though is that even though i topped up my balance to 120 i still do not have any service. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

unfortunately you can't speed things up. it is like waiting to speak to a CSR on a phone. Once you submit the ticket, it will be answered in order of sequence (or at least that's what they claim)

bkung89

send a message to the mods yesterday around 7pm EST, still have not recieved a response from them yet and my account is still suspended, any ideas on how i can speed things up?

bkung89

Thanks, there is the option to reactivate but the page never loads,i just contacted the mods, hopefully i can get this solved by today.

Thanks for your help!

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bkung89, Unless you see an option to reactivate, or something like that, you will likely need to contact the moderator team (via private message) and ask them to re-activate your plan.  Be sure to include your account or phone number plus you PIN (if you know it) in the first message.  This should save a bit of time with identification.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.