cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up Account, Available Funds is full but my phone stopped working

jhazin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was topped up however it usually deducts it automatically and goes back to $0. Now, the funds are full at $120 and my service stopped working. I tried contacting moderator_team but have yet to receive an answer or any help. Anyone know whats wrong?

7 REPLIES 7

lino96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No such number, I am afraid that it will be a very long wait...looks like nobody was working last 2 days in Moderator team...very strange. Whats going on?

I am thinking about asking them my money back for that add on , my daughter cannot use it in US anyway.

jhazin

Is there any way to get in touch with a mod quicker? Its very frustrating to be without cell phone service when my work depends on using my phone. Its been aprroximately 24 hours and still not a response even thoug I provided all of the info in the private messages to the @CS_Agent

Muhtasim_Ahmed

you can try to call public directly for this and it will get solved faster i know this becauseit happened to one of my friends

jhazin

Still have yet to receive a response from the @CS_Agent or anyone else that can help. Very frustrating as I need my phone for work and it does not work. Any quick help would be greatly appreicated. Thanks a lot in advance. 

@lino96 wrote:

Hi, I had similar experience yesterday, but it was rectfied by the system after midnight..looks like there is some kind of problem with payments. Today i did purchased $20 US roaming Add-on for my dughter, money was taken from my account , sucessful mesage displayed on the screen yet Add on is not showing on my account and is obviously not active. I cannot contact her in US! Send 2 emails so far to Moderators Team...no answer!

Is anybody working today??

If there is some kind of problem with billing, they should post on Message boards !

Frustrating  !

Lino

Just to confirm, the add-on purchase is a two step process.  I suggest you login to the account to confirm that the add-on was actually purchased.  This definitive guide on add-on purchasing provides a full illustration of the two step process.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

lino96

Hi, I had similar experience yesterday, but it was rectfied by the system after midnight..looks like there is some kind of problem with payments. Today i did purchased $20 US roaming Add-on for my dughter, money was taken from my account , sucessful mesage displayed on the screen yet Add on is not showing on my account and is obviously not active. I cannot contact her in US! Send 2 emails so far to Moderators Team...no answer!

Is anybody working today??

If there is some kind of problem with billing, they should post on Message boards !

Frustrating  !

Lino

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jhazin, it seems like many customers are experiencing the renewal issue you have encountered.  As a result, longer than normal response times from the moderator team are to be expected.  If you have sent off a private message, the only thing you can do now is wait patiently. 

Need Help? Let's chat.