cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if my plan says it expires Feb 3rd and to top up by 12:59 pm that day do I need to top up the 2nd at that time or actually the 3 Rd at that time?

Thank you in advance!!

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mobileguy wrote:

I have autopay enabled.  However, I manually added funds to my account to cover my next monthly renewal.  I'm still entitled to the $2 discount in this case...correct?

Correct. You could have zero balance on a prepaid kind of payment card where as long as you keep a balance, it won't touch the card.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's obviously advantageous to be on Autopay for any member because otherwise they would be losing 2.00 per month, which would add up over time. Moderator should be contacted to credit any missing rewards or payment issues. Paying manually should be done before 11:59 pm on the day before renewal, or sooner.

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have autopay enabled.  However, I manually added funds to my account to cover my next monthly renewal.  I'm still entitled to the $2 discount in this case...correct?

@Csteeves71 , they were still being applied, so even if you didn't get it in time it is credited for the next month. So stop losing $24 per year and add a credit card. When adding a credit card, leave the apt number field blank. Enter your apt, if applicable into the street address field.  Ie xxx - street name. 🤔

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Before when I was on auto pay I wasn't always getting my rewards posted on time that's why I switched back... 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Csteeves71 wrote:

I was wondering if my plan says it expires Feb 3rd and to top up by 12:59 pm that day do I need to top up the 2nd at that time or actually the 3 Rd at that time?

Thank you in advance!!

If you do not have autopay enabled, you should add fund to your account before Feb 3, 11:59pm.  Your renewal date is Feb 3 12:00am midnight.

The description on the overview page is wrong for a few months.

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Before when I was on auto pay I wasn't always getting my rewards posted on time that's why I switched back... 🙂

If you mean the autopay discount was not being given, then contacting the moderators would have been/is a good idea.  They would have manually applied any missing credits and looked at why you wasn't receiving autopay reward.  It might be a good idea to re-register your CC again especially since you also qualify for extra data too with autopay on current plans.

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Csteeves71 before 11.59 PM on the 3rd. But to on the safe side, do it on the second if you are using a voucher. The funds will be taken on the 3rd. You phone will show as plan expired. But you should ignore this once everything is working as normal.

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Thank you in advance!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Thank you in advance!!

Put your funds in your account ahead of that time always if you don't have a CC registered for autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Thank you in advance!!

The date showing is actually your new start date. If you're not on autopay (why aren't you? 🙂 ) then be sure to top up the day before that date.

Need Help? Let's chat.