cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

kelly_munroe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thought I had signed up for autopay with my visa/debit. Did not top up automatically this am. Attempted to manually top up. I currently have a balance of 10.00. My plan is 50.00. I see.it is charging taxes so tried to change plan to the 40.00 plan. Nothing I do works. My page shows no amount due and says I'm on a 10.00 cycle? I cant do anything to make my phone work...very frusterated 

5 REPLIES 5

This is the kind of thread that's a bit annoying, i.e. someone Bravo'd my post, so I came back in here to see what I said that got bravo'd, and after re-reading the thread, I see it's just another one of the many threads where someone posts here asking for help, and after a few responses, the OP is never heard from again. I guess we have to assume that one of the suggestions got the issue(s) straightened out, or the OP couldn't stand it anymore, and left for another provider..... 🤔 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kelly_munroe wrote:

thought I had signed up for autopay with my visa/debit. Did not top up automatically this am. Attempted to manually top up. I currently have a balance of 10.00. My plan is 50.00. I see.it is charging taxes so tried to change plan to the 40.00 plan. Nothing I do works. My page shows no amount due and says I'm on a 10.00 cycle? I cant do anything to make my phone work...very frusterated 

Make sure your account is active, and just in case, has $1 extra on it before due date. For now, I can advise send a message to the moderators though this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain the situation, and they can look into it. OR click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions to create a ticket. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kelly_munroe wrote:

@kelly_munroe  There was no need to change plans. That would explain why you have the $10 credit balance in yor account. If your phone was working then it's best to stay away and let the renewal complete on it's own. Also the taxes get charged automatically so you don't have to worry about them when making manual payments via the credit card on file.

I think it's best to submit a ticket to PM explain what happened and ask them to put back your original plan if that's what you want.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kelly_munroe wrote:

Is your phone still work?  Can you call out?

If your phone is working, igore the suspended status and let PM server to do it magic.

PM does not let you change plan while your account is suspended.  If your phone is not working, manually add $40+tax to your account and click on the reactivate my plan link to pay your $50 plan fee.

After your plan is active again, schedule plan change to a $40 plan on your next renewal date.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@kelly_munroe  If I read that correctly, it SOUNDS like you've been with PM for only 30 days, and your renewal date was this morning? "Can't do anything to make your phone work"? How long has your phone NOT been working? More detail would be helpful....

Need Help? Let's chat.