Top up

Kearns99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to top up my plan

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HughT wrote:

I just had to change my Plan, since it ended for some reason..?  No details of it where given like putting a gun to my head.  Take it or leave it. Nice..!  I was never told this would happen..?  Your company is falling apart fast I would say.

Thanks, Hugh.   

You pay up front for a plan for a 30 day term of service. It works for 30 days. If the term is not renewed by way of autopay or Available Funds then it suspends. You get to keep all of the features of that plan for 90 days from that suspension. You can pay up for the plan at any time in that 90 days. If you go past 90 days then you are no longer a customer.

I don't understand how you "had to change" your plan.

The company is not falling apart. It works just fine for many thousands of people.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HughT  If you are having a problem with the service, perhaps you can provide  some additional information, so that 'we' can help out.  If there was a billing problem, explain what happened.  Rest assured that Public Mobile is not trying to rip you off.

HughT

OK Great but what if your totally deaf. Then your screwed this company sure does not follow the Accessibility Rights of its clients..?  You need to start opening ""KIOSKS" and become more Human Friendly.  For example, TELUS shares some of their stores with KOODO..!  Why can PUBLIC MOBILE, NOT DO THE SAME..? I know this for a fact, close by to my place in Vancouver there is a TELUS Store on Cambie Street who share a store with KOODO.  Not the only one in BC who do it either..? Since you are in partnerships with TELUS get it going already..?   

I just had to change my Plan, since it ended for some reason..?  No details of it where given like putting a gun to my head.  Take it or leave it. Nice..!  I was never told this would happen..?  Your company is falling apart fast I would say.

Thanks, Hugh.   

JJ33

As mentioned above calling 611 you can add money towards your plan, but if you require further assistance do feel free to consult the community further. We're all just here to help.

@Kearns99 as asked, we need a little more details in order to jelp you. Or was the problem solved? If it was, choose the answer above that best helped you, as the solutuon. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kearns99 wrote:

If you have a valid credit card on your file, you can call 611 to put $$ into Available funds for your next renewal.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kearns99 

You can top up using online self-serve portal or call 611 from your Phone.

Source of fund can be from your autopay credit card /debit card or PM topup vouchers

@Kearns99 wrote:

Can you give some details?  Are you using a voucher, a credit card, or visa debit card?

If you're using a voucher, sometimes these take a few hours after purchasing before they work.

Need Help? Let's chat.