cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up using voucher

Jil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I have bought a Shoppers Drug Drug Mart top-up voucher for $40, but I'm getting an error in using it to make a payment online. The error message that pops up reads "Unfortunately, Voucher # could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again". I have double-checked the voucher number and it's definitely correct. I have used a top-op voucher before for topping up online, so I don't understand what the problem could be. Any advice?

Best,

Jil

13 REPLIES 13

@EatTriffids  I was at London drugs today picking up an online order so I dropped by the electronics counter to pick up a $10 voucher (and earn a LDX "visit"). I have two more pick ups tomorrow at different locations so two more $10 vouchers and two more visits for LDX.

When I added the SDM voucher the other day I had no problems adding it within 10 minutes of purchase. Again today I was able to add my voucher a couple of hours later with no issues. What surprised me was I immediately received a text saying the voucher was added to my account successfully. I've added many vouchers but this is the first time I've added it to my account so I'm not sure if this occurs for everyone adding a voucher?    

As always...i rebooted my tablet, cleared my browser and used incognito on Firefox to add the voucher. I had no problems accessing my account or adding the voucher. Here's the text I received about 15 seconds later.Screenshot_20200303-011958_Messages.jpg

@EatTriffids  I would definitely contact the moderators to add the voucher for you. The self serve can be finicky but 611 should have accepted the voucher from SDM without any issues. They are certainly loadable within fifteen minutes. Perhaps your account is being extra glitchy today.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EatTriffids wrote:

Guess Ill just have to assume for now that it hasn't been activated yet, will try again later.

That could be it. Maybe try it again after 24 hours from the voucher purchase time...Robot Frustrated

Sorry about the trouble you're having with Self Serve and submitting a ticket. I've never experienced it myself but they really need to fix this stuff...

You can message the mods directly using this link. 

EatTriffids

Guess Ill just have to assume for now that it hasn't been activated yet, will try again later.

EatTriffids

I checked again and did find another 12 digit number, tried it, and it didn't work either despite several attempts both online and through 611...

I've tried submitting a ticket for help but the submission form seems to stop working part way through and won't send.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EatTriffids 

The code could be called different things (ie. PIN# or Redemption#) depending on where you bought it from. Did you try all the different sets of 12 digit code on your voucher with 611?

Refer to the Voucher Catalogue thread

If that doesn't help, submit a ticket through the chatbot by clicking the floating question mark (?) at the lower right corner of the screen. Follow the prompts, and request human support to get a Sumbit Ticket link.

EatTriffids

What if *611 doesn't work either?

I bought a $40 voucher about an hour ago, via blackhawk.

So far my online account won't receive any kind of payment, credit card won't go through for some reason, but I can't call the credit security department without a working phone...

Plan B was to use a voucher to allow Plan A to work, no go. 611 won't go through, I triple checked that the voucher ID# is correct, online won't accept it, incognito won't. Firefox won't even load the page for some reason. At my wit's end here, nothing is working

@Jil 

It's likely the issue you had trying to add your voucher in your self serve account was not clearing your browser, using secret/incognito mode in chrome, Firefox or safari. Do this everytime you make any changes in your account to avoid error messages.

@computergeek541  I confirmed earlier in the day that shoppers drug mart vouchers are valid immediately as are all vouchers (as far as I've read) printed from terminals supplied by Blackhawk. I've entered this info in my latest post in the voucher catalogue.

@Jil wrote:

Thank you, it worked when calling!

In which case, you clicked on the wrong post in this thread, as your solution.....

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jil wrote:

@Jil 

Awesome!

Cheers!

Jil

@Jil wrote:

Hi!

I have bought a Shoppers Drug Drug Mart top-up voucher for $40, but I'm getting an error in using it to make a payment online. The error message that pops up reads "Unfortunately, Voucher # could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again". I have double-checked the voucher number and it's definitely correct. I have used a top-op voucher before for topping up online, so I don't understand what the problem could be. Any advice?

Best,

Jil

I would try again later tonight. There can be a delay in the voucher starting to work.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jil wrote:

Hi!

Best,

Jil

You can try calling 611 from your phone and try using it that way.

Let us know if you get the same message.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.