cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up data

Leefennell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is top up data automatically renewed and charged on auto payment. If so how do you cancel it. 

4 REPLIES 4

Methinks the OP needs to clarify what they're asking, since folks that have responded aren't sure which scenario is being asked about...... and quite frankly, neither am I. 🤔 

Well, since the OP has selected a solution to the problem, I guess no further clarification is necessary.....

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Leefennell if you are re you asking if you bought a data add on if it is automatically renewed? Then the answer is no.

@Leefennell wrote:

Is top up data automatically renewed and charged on auto payment. If so how do you cancel it. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Knot sure exactly what you mean. I think you're asking if you use up all your data are you automatically charged for more data??

If that is what you're asking the answer is NO.

Whatever plan you're on the amount of data with that plan is all you get for the 30 day pay period. 

If you use up all the data before that period you're options are.

1- wait till your renewal date and when you pay your next 30 day plan your data will renew.

2- Buy a data add-on in your self serve account (expensive but it's an option)

3- contact moderators via SIMon the chat bot ( the ? Mark on bottom right) and ask them to renew your current plan right away. You would be charged immediately and your new 30 days will start.

4- Change your plan to one with more data (again you would be charged right away for your new plan and loose what you paid for on current plan IF you select "change now" or you can select "change at next renewal" which means you'd keep current plan WITH NO DATA LEFT FOR THE 30 DAY PERIOD and at your renewal date your new plan you select with more data will be charged and you'd be on that plan for the 30 day period.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No it's not you must do it manually every time you need more data. You don't need to do anything once used up it will disappear, if you want more you must buy

Need Help? Let's chat.