cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up card not working

Emily1Lahey277
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

i bought top up card for worth $35. I called *611 to top up but they declined the cards. I tried to refund but didn’t get the refund. The top up cards are not recharging and I am out of balance. What to do?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Emily1Lahey277 wrote:

Hello,

i bought top up card for worth $35. I called *611 to top up but they declined the cards. I tried to refund but didn’t get the refund. The top up cards are not recharging and I am out of balance. What to do?

@Emily1Lahey277  In the future if you are having issues with vouchers you might want to consider instant top-up instead:

Instant Top-Up
Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NiFa wrote:

Same for me. The payment online does not work either, not the credit card online (I didn't try the credit card by phone, don't feel really safe, but I guess it is the same)

If for some reason you are unable to make it work, could you at least not suspend the accounts ?

Funny. I would think the 611 would be much safer.

The system thinks you haven't paid. Of course it should suspend the account. I can't know it is the problem. It just knows it hasn't been paid.

NiFa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same for me. The voucher online does not work either, nor the credit card online (I didn't try the credit card by phone, don't feel really safe, but I guess it is the same).

If for some reason you are unable to make it work, could you at least not suspend the accounts ?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Emily1Lahey277 wrote:

Hello,

@Emily1Lahey277 Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’. Please note that there can be a delay of when the voucher gets activated because of the retailer's system not activating the PIN numbers immediately.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Emily1Lahey277 

When did you buy the vouchers?  Sometimes it takes time for voucher to activate.  You could also try paying via self service account.  

If that fails, you might need to contact moderator, but wait times are 1-2 days minimum.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.