cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To pay for additional number

antonsibiryakov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I would like to pay for my daughter's plan(due credit card was charged) but I can not find her account. 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Redeeming a voucher (#1, #1) or checking balance (#4) don't need the PIN. Everything else does.

@hTideGnow 

Lol....speedy computergonzales there....that would be a "no".

thanks @computergeek541 . 

It is good then, people forgot Self-serve can use voucher without problem.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@darlicious   Can I ask you a question?  I might have asked before but I forgot, do we have to enter the 4 digit PIN when putting in voucher via 611/

The account PIN isn't needed.

@darlicious   Can I ask you a question?  I might have asked before but I forgot, do we have to enter the 4 digit PIN when putting in voucher via 611/

@antonsibiryakov 

You can purchase a voucher at SDM, 7/11, London Drugs or Shell stations that are immediately valid and loadable via 611. Press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin code. You can also do this by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your daughters 10 digit phone number first and then follow the procedure to enter the voucher.

@antonsibiryakov wrote:

Thank you. Yes I had opened the new account and new email for her about year ago but now I can't open that ( I had tried to reset password but the system send it to email that I can not use because I don't remember password and to get the new password for email I would get just by text to her cell phone ( but that impossible because cell phone out of service, because I didn't change my credit card). Hopefully I was clear))

@antonsibiryakov  so, you tried Forgot Password link and that didn't help?

In this case , you would have to open a ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to reset the password (or even change the email address?) for you 

You can do so on Chatbot:

• type: Forgot log in information
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  • you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Also, you get your daughter phone online quickly, you can also try Retail instant  top up, there is a small fee for this:

Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@antonsibiryakov wrote:

Hello, I would like to pay for my daughter's plan(due credit card was charged) but I can not find her account. 

@antonsibiryakov 

If it's urgent, you can pay by vouchers by calling 611 on her phone, or via some services like recharge.com or ding.com.

Edit: I see you got caught in catch-22.

Open a ticket with CS for help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type "ticket" > Click "contact us" > Choose "self-serve" > Click here to submit a ticket

or: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

antonsibiryakov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. Yes I had opened the new account and new email for her about year ago but now I can't open that ( I had tried to reset password but the system send it to email that I can not use because I don't remember password and to get the new password for email I would get just by text to her cell phone ( but that impossible because cell phone out of service, because I didn't change my credit card). Hopefully I was clear))

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@antonsibiryakov wrote:

@antonsibiryakov 

Do you know if a Self Serve account was ever created for her number/account?

IF not, you can create one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If one was created, try possible emails it could be while using the Forgot your password option, to have it reset.

If still issues, you can try asking Customer Support for help.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.