cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To moderators

Freetogo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is on automatic renewal, was renewed, made calls this morning, now it's telling me calling is not part of my plan.

Please advise

6 REPLIES 6

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@FreetogoIt sounds like your autopay didn't go through. It could be easy to fix, just in case get another credit card or a voucher. Log into your selfserve, add some money to your balance via one time payment. Once there is money in your balance, try Reactivate your plan.

Sometimes after that the plan might not get restored, try the Lost / Found trick or add $1 to your plan. Those 2 methods will "reset" your plan.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to contact the moderators through private message, or better yet, click the Question mark and open a case.

@Freetogo wrote:

My plan is on automatic renewal, was renewed, made calls this morning, now it's telling me calling is not part of my plan.

Please advise

Moderators don't usially reply to message threads.   You'll mainly discussing things with other customers by posting messsages in this forum.

Do other services such as data and text messaging work?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Freetogo Submit a Ticket

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment.

Freetogo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Question, My account was renewed automatically, now I can't make any calls, tells me I didn't sign up for it. Plan has been the same for several month.

Need Help? Let's chat.