cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ways to PAY for your Services

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

After Jan 27 2015, All NEW Public Mobile Clients Have NO access to a Call Center

BUT, you can still pay for your Services, Here's HOW:

If you have a Credit Card/ Visa/MC Debit Registered in your Public Mobile Self-Serve Account, you can use the Automated IVR *611 on your Mobile device to make a payment, Purchase Add-Ons, like Extra Data, Long-Distance, Check your Balance, Due Date, or if you do not have a Credit Card, You can still use the *611 to pay with your Payment Voucher, by entering the 12 Digit # on the receipt  of your Payment Voucher

You can also use your Public Mobile Self-Serve to access your Account to pay as well, buy Add-Ons, and much more

3 REPLIES 3

cory_c
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks!

@cory_c

You should not need to turn on autopay.  If you have the correct funds in your account, you should be fine.  Your plan will renew at the due date.  

cory_c
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm on a Self-serve plan, and because I'll be away when my next bill comes due, and unable to access my account, I have topped it up with an extra months payment. The account shows the funds as being available but the due date is the same.

Will I also have to switch to 'auto-pay', if only for this month, in order that the payment goes through as it should, or am I good to go for now?

(I have emailed the moderator yesterday but have a number of things to do and would like a response as soon as possible.)

Thank you .

Need Help? Let's chat.